Our Team of Certified HR Specialists
Helping small businesses focus on what they do best.
Let’s face it managing employees isn’t easy, it can be like herding cats. You just get one problem solved and another one is waiting right behind it. Between the recordkeeping, drama and potential risk of lawsuit it never seems to end. We’ve been there … we can teach you proven HR strategies for managing your employee that can simplify the whole process!
Workwise Consulting Group is a team of HR and business professionals; our specialty is working with the small businesses. We are a proudly Canadian small business ourselves located in the Greater Toronto Area. Our product and services can help you with all your human resources concerns. It’s like having your very own HR department without the high cost of hiring in-house people. Our blog provides current information on employment law, HR trends and practices.
We offer a full spectrum of HR products and services customized for your needs. Whether you require support with hiring talented people, designing policies or taking the headache out of complying with federal and provincial employment legislation and regulations, we're here to help.
Our team of HR experts are all designated Certified Human Resources Professionals (CHRP) or Leaders (CHRL) and have diverse business management backgrounds. Each of our Consultants has over 15 years senior level HR experience working within a variety of different industries. As our business partner, you will have access to our full team of experts.
What we do for our clients:
- Create easy to read policies and employee handbooks.
- Setup a full-cycle recruitment process using current best practices.
- Coach on performance issues and conflict management.
- Audit for federal and provincial employment compliance.
- Design reward programs, compensation and benefit reviews.
- Facilitate training workshops for professional development and orientation.
- Assistance with difficult performance problems and terminations.
- Provide a database of employment forms (job descriptions, offer letters, performance appraisal forms, etc.)
- On-Call, on-site or project base HR support.
The Workwise advantage is providing a reliable Canadian HR resource.